25th August 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th PCM with 94%marks. I am expecting to get 120 marks in JEE Main. Shall I get B.Tech admission in ECE/ME/CSE stream in NIT college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  3. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Chances to study B.Tech(IT) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th and scored 116 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  16. Whether percentage of 12th is considered along with scores of JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT for SC candidate?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
4th September 2015, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?

We cannot know whether you can get admission in B.Tech (CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT after completion of your 12th standard PCM with 94% marks from a recognised board. Since, you are expecting to score more 120 marks in JEE Main examination, your rank will be more than 100000 and it depends upon your caste, etc. After getting JEE Main rank, we can know whether you can get admission to study B.Tech (CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT.
12th September 2015, 05:37 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?

Admissions in NIT/IIT will be done on the basis of marks you scored in JEE MAINS and JEE
ADVANCED.

The qualifying marks for JEE MAINS will vary year to year from category to category.

Basing on the previous cutoff's one thing is clear is that whatever caste you are related
to you will qualify the test,if you score 120 marks.

But your rank will be very big as there is a very high competition for JEE Mains your rank may cross more than 2 lakhs.

So it will be based on the caste which you belong.If you are from OC category then you better leave your hopes.

If your belong to SC/St category then only there might be a chance to get seat,That too i am not sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?