26th August 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?

Sir,
I have scored 154 marks in JEE Main and I am expecting 90% in my 12th Board exam. I belong to General category. Please tell me that I can study B.Tech in stream of Aeronautical Engineering?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in any good private college of Kolkata if scored 104 marks in JEE Main and expecting 60% in WBCHSE being a General student? Expected All India Rank?
  3. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  6. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  7. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  9. Chances to study B.Tech(IT) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th and scored 116 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Can I get admission in COEP to study B.Tech(E&TC) if scored 65 marks in JEE Mains and secured 85% in 12th?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  13. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  16. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  18. Can I get admission in COEP, Pune if scored 36 marks in JEE Main and expecting 75% in 12th Board exam being NT student?
15th April 2016, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?

Yes, chances are good for admission but which college you will get is not clear. Most probably you will get admission in a private engineering college with this stream.

For government college you need better marks if you are a general category candidate. In case of reserved category there is good chance of government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?