21st February 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?

hello
i had english, hindi, education, and
economics subject in Bachelor of arts.
can i pursue Master of arts in economics?
kindly tell me if there is any possibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium
  2. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  3. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  5. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in Law for B.A.(Economics) student?
  7. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  9. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium?
  10. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  11. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  12. How can I do BBA after scoring 48% marks in 12th Arts stream
  13. How to do Hons in Economics or Commerce after passing 12th?
  14. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  15. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  16. Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?
  17. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  18. M.A with Economics after B.Com not B.A. in Economics, difficult? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2015, 08:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i had english, hindi, education, and
economics subject in Bachelor of arts.
can i pursue Master of arts in economics?
kindly tell me if there is any possibility.
Since, you have completed B. A course with Economics specialization so you are definitely eligible to apply for the M.A. in Economics. Normally, any stream graduates are eligible to apply for an MA Economics course. But, most of the colleges give first preference to student who have studied the Economics subject at 12th standard and Graduation level.

Master of Arts (Economics) is a postgraduate course in Economics having course duration of two years. The course study provides the students with comprehensive training in the application area of Economics and various fields. Applicants must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for MA Economics course.

Eligibility Criteria:

-An applicant must be an Indian National.
-Graduate candidates in any discipline with the Economics subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
-The applicant must score at least 50% marks at graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?