8th July 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be in 2nd year B.Sc and start with BAMS as well?

I am a B.Sc second year student. Can I go for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and continue both B.Sc and BAMS together? Which university would be best for BAMS?

10th July 2021, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to be in 2nd year B.Sc and start with BAMS as well?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that to pursue BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) in PCB subject combination from a recognized board of education.

So, if you hold the above mentioned qualification then you are eligible to pursue BAMS by appearing and qualifying NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) as NEET score is mandatory for BAMS admission.

Further, I would like to let you know that it is not possible for any one to pursue BAMS degree course along with B.Sc. or anyother degree course as BAMS degree courses are not offered in distance mode and therefore any possibility of doing B.Sc. and BAMS degree simultaneously depends on whether your B.Sc. degree course can be pursued in distance mode or not.

For details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?