2nd January 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year?

I have completed my 2nd PUC in the year 1998 & now i want to complete my B Com graduation in 01 year.

Is this possible if yes how.? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow? I am not sure on this so please give me the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  3. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  4. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  5. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  6. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  8. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  9. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  12. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  13. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
  14. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  15. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  16. Is there any possibility to complete graduation in 1 year?
  17. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  18. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
2nd January 2016, 07:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year?

Yes, you can complete graduation in one year. But, the universities or colleges which provide this education is not approved by University of Grants Commission (UGC) or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) which is very much helpful for government jobs.

Generally, the graduation will complete in 3-4 years. However, if you want to complete graduation in one year, the candidate should apply online for those universities.
2nd January 2016, 08:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete Graduation in 1 year. The minimum duration for an Under Graduation course is 3 to 4 years. Even if you are ready to complete your Graduation in 1 year, no college/university offers one year Graduation course. For every Graduation course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. So, to obtain a Degree certificate, you must have to pursue the Graduation course with minimum duration, so, it is not possible to complete Graduation in 1 year.
3rd January 2016, 12:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 2nd PUC in the year 1998 & now i want to complete my B Com graduation in 01 year.

Is this possible if yes how.? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow? I am not sure on this so please give me the answer on this.

Sorry, it is not possible to complete the graduation in 1 year. The minimum duration of the any degree course is 3 years in India. The aspirant can study the course in correspondence mode (3 years). The graduation in correspondence mode is available in many universities like,

- Amity University - http://addoe.amity.edu/programme.aspx
- Lovely Professional University - http://www.lpude.in/
- Mumbai University - http://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?