1st March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete ICWA course along with 3 years F.Y.B.Com?

Respected sir
I am very fumbled about my career can you guide me how much time it takes to be ICWA course along with F.Y.B.Com and is it possible to complete ICWA within three years of F.Y.B.Com?
Please reply to me soon.

4th March 2015, 05:27 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete ICWA course along with 3 years F.Y.B.Com?

With your B.com graduation degree you are eligible to do any of the professional course, since ICWA is a professional course so you can do it alternately

ICWA course structure

I would like to tell you something that ICWA consist of three stages

Foundation

Intermediate

Final

If you have potential to complete the ICWA course then you can give your Foundation exams after six months of joining ICWA. After clearing it then after you are eligible to go for second stage of it which is known as Intermediate stage. It consists of two groups 1 and 2, if you clear out both the groups within six months then you are eligible to go for finals. But for finals you may have to wait for a year or two because there you have to go for internship and after one year to two years of internship you are eligible to give both groups of finals

So if you wish to complete your ICWA with your graduation then the shortest time within which you can complete your ICWA is minimum 1 and a half year and maximum of 3 years you can delay the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?