24th August 2011, 01:00 AM
rutikadige

Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?

What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI?
What is the fee structure for doing the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  4. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  5. Procedure and qualification to apply for an Internship in BEL? Total fee expenses of Internship?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  7. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  15. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  16. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
28th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?

what is the syllabus of icwai course?what is the fees structure?
4th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?

i have done my b.com and i want to do icwai cource plz tell me the procedure for doing this course and what is the last date for getting registration fourms,what is the fee stucture
25th May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Com., in 1992 now I want to do ICWAI please tell me the procedure for doing this. How to get the registration in this Istitution?
26th May 2012, 03:55 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

hi friend,
Though It is essential to complete practical training for 3
years, it is not necessary to complete while doing your
ICWA. You can do it even after your ICWA final completion
unlike in CA.
many courses are available in ICWA. You have to choose from them that which course you want to do.
Certificate in Accounting technicians-Part I
Certificate in Accounting Technicians-Part II
Foundation
Intermediate

With regards
29th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm ARUN.I'm studying BBM final year with finance.Can i apply to ICWA intermediate course?. Please replay soon
14th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i m doing c.a. ipcc given nd aftr rsults i hav 2 join articleship....is ds articleshp enough for icwai internship or I have to do this again after finals...and I am just doing b.com first year and c.s. intermediate in december and thinking to do c.w.a. foundations in this december..may I join and is this beneficial or can I do???
21st June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

looking for intership training in icwa field..........how to proceed further?????? from where I will get the oppurtunity?????
28th August 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Let me know how will be the exam procedure i mean if we fail in one subject should we write exam again for all subjects? then how many attempts can we take to finish up this course ?
2nd January 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hi, now i'm working as assistant accountant, i want to do ICWA it is possible to me do ICWA along with my job?
6th June 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY MBA I WANT STUDY ACCOUNTS BACKGROUND WHICH IS THE BEST CHOICE OF STUDIES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?