2nd January 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue graduation while working as government employee?

let's say i get selected for ssc chsl job.
Can i continue with my graduation or will i have to give up studies to get appointed for say SSC DEO?
i only go to college to appear for exams.I am currently in 2nd year of B.A course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation from IGNOU if I am a railway employee?
  2. Jobs for overage persons in government sector? I am working in postal department
  3. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  4. How should I join Indian Territorial Army force? I am working as state government employee
  5. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  6. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  7. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  8. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  9. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  11. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  12. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  13. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  14. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  15. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
  16. What is eligibility for getting the OBC cerificate?
  17. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission?
  18. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2016, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue graduation while working as government employee?

If it is a regular course then you have to give up, because you will not be able to attend regular classes. If it is a correspondence course then surely you can continue and appear for exam by taking leave.

In your case you only go to college for appearing in exams means you shouldn't have kind of problem if you are doing job. Only you have to face problem if government doesn't give you leave.
5th October 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue graduation while working as government employee?

Can I do inter from NIOS while working at state government employee??
6th October 2016, 05:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School. Yes,you can join NIOS to complete your study while working. But you have to manage your job & study both. You need to apply for the same & then study. It would be good if you complete that will give boost your career. You must study hard to pass the exam. Visit NIOS official website for updates & information.
18th July 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I am employee in government services peon when I was joined, study in BA -2year I was new in my job. Without any information I cleaned my graduation in government college. My degree is valid or not . May I sit in any competition like IAS PCs ssc plz help me
11th October 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I was in 2nd year of bsc in regular category student. Then I had cleared state police job and joined it. So my question is can I complete my graduation by starting again from 2nd year with doing job as well
20th July 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is taking permission for MA is compulsory what if employer does not permit
23rd July 2018, 05:18 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

Hi,

As you are doing graduation on regular basis, you need to attend classes for sure which you cannot do if you join SSC CHSL job.

At some cases you can still manage, if your college administration permits you to do so. For that you have to discuss with your college management.

If they don't accept then choice will be in your hand. My suggestion will be, as you are already in 2nd year complete your graduation and then try for Govt. jobs.

Thanks
7th August 2019, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a state government employee of Assam. I have only one day casual leave left in my hand. Now my BA 2nd Semester examination falls in two working days. Can I avail any leave for sitting in my BA 2nd semester examination?
27th September 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Recently I placed in state government job on diploma standard but I am in 3rd Btech now.can I continue my study after getting into the job
30th September 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I do the regular iti course and done my iti but get leave only for exam that is leagal or illegal
10th November 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year BE at present. My dad expired. He was in government job.So the compassionate job is available for me. But the rules is to take up job within 1 year. My 4th year will be left uncompleted and my dad's dream was to see me graduate. Now if i want to join govt job, i have to join on 2. But it's ok for me. Even if i join as 2 holder, i may get upgraded later for completing engineering. But will i have a chance to complete engineering? But i need to complete my graduation.any way i could do that? My 3 years effort of engineering will go waste if i quit engineering and my dad's only dream was to see me graduate But at the same time i don't want to lose job as i need to stand on my own. Any help? Any suggestions? Please someone help me find a way. I am just 20 years and have lots of tension and confusion.
22nd January 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am employee in central government services in mate post when I was joined,i study in b.com -2year I was new in my job. Without any information I cleaned my graduation in government college. My degree is valid or not . May I sit in any competition like IAS PCs ssc plz help me
23rd February 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.sc b.ed integrated course. this is my second year of this course. But i am selected in ldc grade II. I will join this job. But what can i do for my course. Give me suggestion so that my last two years of graduation will not destroy.
1st May 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc 6th semister.My father got expired and he was a govt employ and unluckly I am the elder son in my family. Now I have to take the job.
Please tell me can I complete my bsc while doing govt job
3rd May 2020, 11:55 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to continue graduation while working as government employee?

You cannot do Government job and regular Graduation at the same time.

But you can do distance graduation with the government jobs. And there value is equivalent. you have cleared SSC 12th class basic examination.
7th June 2020, 06:26 PM
HGK7

Yes,you can join NIOS to complete your study while working. But you have to manage your job & study both. You need to apply for the same & then study.
4th June 2021, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Kya government employees ke rup me kam karte hua 3 jari rakhana kya possible he
27th September 2022, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue my graduation last year with chsl job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?