5th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?

I am 30 years old, done M.com and working in the Education department of Assam Government for the last one year. Can I get age relaxation in central government job?

And What are the central government Departments, where I can apply for ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  2. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  3. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
  4. Is there any age relaxation for central government female employee?
  5. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  6. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  7. What is the rule of age relaxation for central government employee in graduate level examination
  8. What is the age relaxation for civil job in state government and central government
  9. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee
  10. Can I get age relaxation for Bank PO and Clerk Exams being a candidate of General category and Government Employee from January 2006?
  11. Is there any age relaxation for Central Government Employee in Intelligence Bureau?
  12. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  13. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  14. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  15. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  16. Is the maximum age limit for central government job also 36 years for general candidates?
  17. Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2014, 07:26 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?

There are very good number of job opportunities are available for you.So you can find many good scope for you after your career.

There will be an 5 age relaxation for the government employees.So you can avail only 5 years for your service.

You can apply for the central government or state government jobs in the middle level positions.You will need write tests and an Interview as your recruitment process.

You can find government jobs in the following sectors :
> Indian Administrative Services
> Indian Police Services
> Union Public Service Commission
> Indian Railways
> Bank Probationary Officer
> State Public Service Commission
> Staff Selection Commission
> Indian Forest Services
> Postal Department and more

Exams that are conducted by UPSC are a spring board for various roles in Accounting and Finance for M.Com degree holders.You can find your roles as :

* Project Manager
* Senior Assistant
* Superintendent
* Senior Accountant posts

Most of the public sector banks require M.Com graduaes like you for the position of Management trainees.You need to go through a centralized exam for the same followed by an Interview.

Especially Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited conducts an entrance examination for M.Com Graduates.In this you can apply for the post like “ Junior Accounts Officer ( J.A.O ) “.This entrance exam wwill be an Indian based competitive examination.

For this examination the minimum age could be 20 years and the maximum age can be of 30 years.You must be an Indian Citizen.

You may go for the following jobs and find employment in the following areas :

* University Grants Commission
* NET and SET exam ( Lecturer post )
* Jawaharlal Nehru University
* Delhi University ( Teaching professionals )
* Accounting

As you are with a Masters degree qualification , you can apply for Indian Railways.You need to prepare very well for the competitive examination and you need to show your talent in your Work.

You can still find the employment in the following areas like Accounting , Taxation and finance areas.Solve as many model papers as you can.Because model papers helps us alot in examination.You can find more opportunities from employment news.
24th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?

Hello.I m b.tech in ECE and work as a IT officer in west bengal government my age 32 I want to switch central government so Pls suggest me in which post I will apply where I get age relaxtion as state government employee since my age become 32.
[email protected]
23rd December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi l have done my BBA in correspondence & have 8 years experience in admin department. My husband had applied divorce & I also accepted the same case is in process can I get a government job to take care of my kids
24th May 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Fire department in Delhi on group Post, now I want to apply in TGT group -B post in physical education teacher in dte of education in NCT of Delhi. My present age is -36 years, and the age for this post is 30 years , can l apply for this post?
5th April 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old,female with job as UDC at wb finance department since 2010. I am Bsc. with chemistry honours, 47 percent, Bed. Can I get far better opportunity?
27th June 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a state government employee and my age is 37 years so can I apply for the civil service exam
3rd March 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a state government employee age 41 years. Am I eligible for stenographer post in central government. Is there any age relaxation for state government employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?