9th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue unfinished graduation of 1990?

Hello, I had appeared for only 1 paper in S.Y.Bcom in 1990. Now after 26 years I want to complete my graduation. Is it possible to do so? If yes then can you please help me how to go about it?

9th May 2022, 08:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue unfinished graduation of 1990?

No, you cannot rejoin the graduation degree course now in 2022 which you left out uncompleted in 1990 as the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is at most six years from the date of first registration to the same degree course across any university.

So, if you are interested in completing your graduation degree then you need to start all again from the very first year of a graduation degree course seeking fresh admission.
9th May 2022, 11:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No that is totally not possible.
If you are interested in continuing your studies, you have to take fresh admission to the course.
Fill the new application form and then apply to the college for admission.

There is a time limit for every course and for graduation mostly 6-8 years are provide and after that the admission gets cancelled.
10th May 2022, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?