9th May 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in UPSC exam if passed graduation in the year 2012?

Hi, I have scored 47 percentage in my graduation and I have completed my graduation in the year 2012 will I be eligible for appearing in upsc exam.

9th May 2022, 08:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UPSC exam if passed graduation in the year 2012?

Yes, you can appear in the UPSC examination ( popularly and officially known as Civil Services examination) even having completed your graduation in 2012 as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Apart from educational qualification, to be eligible for appearing in the same examination you need to be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
10th May 2022, 01:11 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in UPSC exam if passed graduation in the year 2012?

The IAS eligiblity criteria states that the a candidate must be between 21 to 32 years of age to appear for exam.
There are certain age relaxation provided to reserved categories.
3 to 10 years of age relaxation as per category.
Thus if one falls in that age group, then they can apply for UPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?