18th February 2023, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Com in Co Operation by attending one Operations papers?

Dear Sir, I am a B.com graduate in finance from MG university . Now I wish to get B.com in co operation also. Is any possibility to do so by attending only co operation papers as extra either in MG or KERALA universities. I prefer Keala univrsity.
Thanking for your valued assistance at your earliest convenience.
Yours Faithfully
Jovin G John

19th May 2023, 07:02 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Com in Co Operation by attending one Operations papers?

As per the guidelines of the Kerala University, it is not possible to do B.Com in Co-Operation by attending only one Operations paper. You need to complete all the papers of the B.Com Co-Operation course in order to get the degree.
However, you can take a correspondence course in B.Com Co-Operation from a recognized institute. This will allow you to complete the course without having to attend regular classes.
Here are some of the correspondence courses in B.Com Co-Operation that you can consider:
  • The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers a correspondence course in B.Com Co-Operation.
  • The University of Mumbai also offers a correspondence course in B.Com Co-Operation.
  • The University of Madras also offers a correspondence course in B.Com Co-Operation.
These are just a few of the many correspondence courses that are available in B.Com Co-Operation. You can find more information about these courses by visiting the websites of the respective universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?