4th July 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?

Hello Sir, Can I do my 12th again if I have not passed? How much time it will take to reappear in 12th? How can I proceed for it? Kindly help me know about this asap. Thank you!

4th July 2016, 07:03 PM
jaswanthampa

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Can I do my 12th again if I have not passed? How much time it will take to reappear in 12th? How can I proceed for it? Kindly help me know about this asap. Thank you!
Sir, to appear for class 12 you must have cleared board exam first i.e, SSC and
you have to appear for class 11 exams and next year you have to appear for class 12 or you can appear for both at a time. if you have studied an CBSE you can directly appear for class 12 examinations
4th July 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam? How much time will it take to reappear in 12th?

Yes, you can reappear in your 12th standard examinations if you have not qualified in regular examinations. Candidates who have not qualified in regular examinations are given a chance to qualify by appearing in Supplementary examinations. Even if the candidate is not able to qualify by appearing in Supplementary examinations, he/ she needs to pursue 12th standard once again and appear in 12th standard examinations. So, I suggest you to prepare well and qualify your 12th standard by appearing in Supplementary examinations
4th July 2016, 11:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can reappear in intermediate as many times you can. Number of attempts are not limited.
But the criteria is that you are eligible to appear only 3 times on one time registration. If you have to attempt more than that then you need to go through registration again.
5th July 2016, 04:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can re-appear for the examination in the coming year, i.e. in the coming year. The admission procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up an application form that will be provided to you by the school officials itself.

After submitting the application form along with examination fee, you will be allowed to appear for the examination in the concluding year as a private candidate.
19th July 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Actually i was 12th failed in 2008 batch in one subject( commerce ). Now i want to clear my subject, is it possible? Plz share me what is procedures for this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?