19th August 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed from regular college after 25 years of gap since graduation?

I am from Mumbai and I did my SY BA 25 years back but did not appear for my final year graduation. Now I want to do B.Ed which requires graduation. So, I am planning to do BA via distance mode of education. So, after this will I be able to do B.Ed from any regular colleges in Mumbai? Will age be an issue?

21st August 2021, 09:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from regular college after 25 years of gap since graduation?

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed after the completion of bachelor degree from open university.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

There will be no issue in getting the admission in B.Ed course.
21st August 2021, 10:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed from regular college after 25 years of gap since graduation?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course. The admission is offered after qualifying in the entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, even after the bachelor degree from open university is eligible to appear for examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

Age is not an issue to get admission in B.Ed course.
22nd August 2021, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Mumbai and I did my SY BA 25 years back but did not appear for my final year graduation. Now I want to do B.Ed which requires graduation. So, I am planning to do BA via distance mode of education. So, after this will I be able to do B.Ed from any regular colleges in Mumbai? Will age be an issue?
Yes, you can do B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at-least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
22nd August 2021, 12:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can do B.Ed after a gap.
There is no issue. If you secord 50% marks is your graduation you can apply for B.Ed by correspondence course.

The duration of this course is two years.

So, you can apply for the course to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?