13th June 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of joining regular M.Sc Mathematics after a gap of 15 years?

Hi, I have completed my M.Sc in Chemistry 15 years ago. Now, am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Mathematics? Is there any age restriction by any regular colleges offering M.Sc Mathematics?

15th June 2019, 02:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of joining regular M.Sc Mathematics after a gap of 15 years?

Gap year is no bar to pursue UG and PG courses.

So, if you have the required educational qualification and qualify in the entrance examination or merit base admission then you are eligible for admission in the course.

There is no age restriction for admission in the regular course.
15th June 2019, 07:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of joining regular M.Sc Mathematics after a gap of 15 years?

Let me tell you that age does not make any difference in continuing your studies.
You can pursue even after a long gap also.
You have to clear entrance examination to get admission. After clearing it there will be no any restriction while admission.
15th June 2019, 09:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To pursue M.Sc. in Mathematics, the minimum education required is a graduation degree course with Mathematics as a main subject during the 3 year duration of graduation degree course from a recognised university.

So, having completed your M.Sc. in Chemistry degree course 15 years ago, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc. in Mathematics degree course if you hold the minimum educational requirement for the same course as there is no age limit to pursue the same degree course in case most of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?