1st August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?

I m in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help

1st August 2015, 11:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?

The age limit to get admission in graduation course is from 17 to 21 years. The maximum age varies as per course and institute.
The age limit to pursue graduation in engineering in most of the college is 17 to 23 years. However, some institutes have no upper age limit.
2nd August 2015, 12:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the graduation at the age of the 23 years.

The eligibility to pursue the graduation is :-

* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent degree from the recognised board.

* The other limitation about the aggregate and the discipline of the course vary with the university.

So you can pursue your graduation course but you first have to clear your backlog.
2nd August 2015, 09:54 AM
mwh

You have a backlog in diploma,so it is not possible to do graduation without clearing the subjects in diploma.
So,clear it.as you are electrical student .you can give ecet exam,if you qualify in it through, lateral entry scheme you can join 2nd year of engineering.
Their is no age limit for graduation.
2nd August 2015, 10:33 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help
Yes you can compete graduation at the age of. 23. But condition is that you must have to interest in study, you can take admission in any of the subject.
2nd August 2015, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Graduation after completing the Diploma course. Since, you have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering stream so you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Physics, Electronics, etc. After completing the Diploma course you can directly eligible enroll of 2nd year B.Sc through lateral entry. you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam in order to get admission to B.Sc course through lateral entry.
2nd August 2015, 03:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in any of the graduation course.

To pursue graduation one must have passed qualifying examination (diploma).

After completion of diploma the candidate will have to appear for lateral entry examination in which you will directly get admission to 2nd year of the graduation course.
2nd August 2015, 04:21 PM
pjgp

First you have to clear all the subjects in diploma then only you can get admission in graduation.
They is no age limit for getting admission for doing graduation.
After completion of diploma you have to write ecet exam. If you qualify in it through lateral entry scheme then you can get sit in 2nd year b.tech. So, clear all subjects in .diploma and apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?