27th August 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology?

Helo
sir i am persuing Bsc from biology. and i would like to start my research in zoology and get a doctorate degree Phd .
so kindly learn me way to get my wish fulfill.

5th September 2014, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology?

You aim should be CSIR NET Life Sciences, if you are aiming for Ph.D in Zoology. Hence, you should prepare for CSIR NET while studying for your B.Sc Graduation. After passing Graduation you need to take admission in Post Graduation and after that you will be eligible for CSIR NET. Those who qualify CSIR NET will be eligible for JRF and this will help you in getting admission into Ph.D as well.

For CSIR NET you need to have Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks from a recognized University. There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST, OBC and physically handicapped candidates.

For JRF there is age limit which is 28 years of age for General category candidates. There is age relaxation for candidates who belong to reserved category. For lecturership there isn't any age limit and any post graduate can apply for it.
5th September 2014, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD degree in Zoology by research after B.Sc in Biology?

You aim should be CSIR NET Life Sciences, if you are aiming for Ph.D in Zoology. Hence, you should prepare for CSIR NET while studying for your B.Sc Graduation. After passing Graduation you need to take admission in Post Graduation and after that you will be eligible for CSIR NET. Those who qualify CSIR NET will be eligible for JRF and this will help you in getting admission into Ph.D as well.

For CSIR NET you need to have Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks from a recognized University. There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST, OBC and physically handicapped candidates.

For JRF there is age limit which is 28 years of age for General category candidates. There is age relaxation for candidates who belong to reserved category. For lecturership there isn't any age limit and any post graduate can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?