24th December 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission directly in final year of any graduation stream?

i just want to ask that i passed 12 th in 2010 and i dropped two years without taking admission in any graduation course but now i want to get directly admitted in final year of any graduation course like b.a. or bsc anything. so plz can you help me. can you help me to contact with those institutes? ??

25th December 2013, 12:22 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in final year of any graduation stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just want to ask that i passed 12 th in 2010 and i dropped two years without taking admission in any graduation course but now i want to get directly admitted in final year of any graduation course like b.a. or bsc anything. so plz can you help me. can you help me to contact with those institutes? ??
Hey friend,

It is good thought to study a UG degree even after a 2 years gap but There is no way that you can take admission directly to third year.Even if you done a Diploma then at least you will get a 1 year exception and will be seated for second year of Engineering in the specified group which you chose in your Diploma degree.

But as in the case of yours that is also not possible,so there is no way that you can skip 2 years of study and directly get into 3 year.There are many Under Graduate courses and as you have asked to get admitted for courses like B.A or B.sc which are Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Computer Science.

They are courses of 3 years Duration and consisting of 6 semesters and you need to have the required qualification in order to apply for the courses in the respected colleges.It will include such as the Age limit and the Education qualification.

It will be better if you have mentioned which course you specifically need to get in and know the required qualification for it and then join in the course in Regular and get admitted in a college and continue your studies if you are very much interested in pursuing a UG course.

ALL THE BEST
27th December 2013, 08:58 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission directly in final year of any graduation stream?

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to get admission directly into the final year of Graduation without completing first 2 years.

I did not see any university offering this kind of facility to the candidates.

You have to complete all the 3 years or 4 years of the respective Graduation course.

If at all you have completed any Diploma course, then you will be given admission into the 2nd year of B.Tech course but not directly into final year.

You don't need to worry about your 2 years gap.

Many MNCs will accept candidates upto 2 years academic gap but you have to provide the proper reason and evidence for that.

This year you can join Graduation and complete it successfully. Make sure that you will get good percentage of marks and acquire good communication skills by the time you complete your Graduation course.

Try to plan well in advance of what you want to be in the future and prepare a route map of how to reach your destination to achieve success.

If at all you want to join Post Graduation after your Graduation, you need to appear for Entrance Exam. So, try to start preparation for the Entrance Exam from the 2nd year of your Graduation itself.

In addition, if at all you are having interest to crack any competitive exams, you can prepare for them also.

Your future is in your hands. Take wise decisions and go accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
8th May 2015, 05:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

No man, it is not at all possible.

According to the norms of UGC, a candidate is said to be graduate if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university.

If any university promises you that they will make you graduated in 1 year then don't just believe them, its false.
10th May 2015, 02:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i just want to ask that i passed 12 th in 2010 and i dropped two years without taking admission in any graduation course but now i want to get directly admitted in final year of any graduation course like b.a. Or bsc anything. So plz can you help me. Can you help me to contact with those institutes? ??
hello friend

there is no easy and short cut to reach your goal,you need to go through steps.

So no college or university provides or guarantee your graduation within one year.

If in case any how you got clear with that,during job search interview may ask for original certificate where it had mention year of passing.

Every degree requires minimum of 3 years of completion.

So do not be in hurry bury ,stay calm,go along as per the steps.clear cut ideas leads you in trouble or may cheat you

so do not opt for one year completion.

Good luck

thank you
3rd April 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am passed t.ybcom at Mumbai university from idol . If it possible I am taking admission msc with mathematics so can I do admission or it is valid . Please give your suggestion.
19th June 2022, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I don my 2 years B. A LLB in 5year BA LLB and I discontinued. Now can i aply for direct 3rd year B A in open university ksou?
30th March 2023, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 1st and second year ba before 10 year can i apply direct final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?