13th November 2016, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?

Respected Sir, I have passed my HS from AHSEC and scored 72% marks but I got 24 marks in Mathematics so I want to improve my marks. I want to know is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  2. Can I appear in AIPMT next year after Mathematics betterment exam of AHSEC?
  3. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  4. Can I get admission in Tezpur University with 78 marks in JEE Main and 78% in AHSEC?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  6. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  7. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in Tezpur University for engineering with 56 marks in JEE(mains) and 75% in 12th AHSEC?
  9. After scoring good in improvement exam will I be considered for JEE Main or not?
  10. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  11. Can I write improvement exam in 12th to get more marks?
  12. Appearing in 12th Improvement exam will ruin my preparation for JEE Mains & Advanced?
  13. Possibilities to write JEE Main and other engineering entrance exams if got 17 marks in Mathematics from ICSE board?
  14. What is the minimum marks required for JEE mains? I have scored 90% in my improvement exam
  15. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
  16. Can I write +2 improvement exam or any other?
  17. Am I eligible to write JEE 2017 at the age of 16 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
15th November 2016, 11:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and same examination is held by CBSE once every year by CBSE for admission in Centrally Funded Institute's of Technology and other private engineering colleges for the course of B.tech / B.Arch.

* For appearing in the same examination the minimum eligibility required to fulfilled are as following :-

i)You must have the nationality of India with age lying under 25 years by the final date of that year in which your are going to appear in the same examination.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.

Now as you are interested to appear in improvement examination for improving your aggregate in Mathematics paper then as per the norms you will be eligible for JEE if you reappear in all the five papers of your board examination again as the merit list of JEE is also based on the percentile aggregate of board examination and hence it is not possible to calculate the exact percentile score of a student by comparing the aggregate secured in board examination of two years.

For more details and FAQs related to JEE you can visit the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
15th November 2016, 10:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?

In order to be eligible to appear for the above mentioned examination a candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized board. There is no such problem if you appear for improvement examination in mathematics subject. You can very much appear for the examination in the concluding year, there is no such problem in it.
5th July 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear from assam state open school for reappear for improvement of percentage for jee entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?