27th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission and fee details for biotech course

I am an appearing student having desire to get admission in biotech. Please provide complete details about procedure and semester fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course?
  2. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?
  3. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  4. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  5. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  7. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  10. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  11. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure?
  13. Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?
  14. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  16. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  17. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
27th March 2017, 10:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission and fee details for biotech course

In order to pursue biotech course you should have completed 12th standard in science stream (PCM/B) with minimum 65% marks from a recognized board. You have to appear and qualify an entrance examination to be eligible for admission. After you qualify you have to contact the respective institute and follow their admission guidelines and documentation process.

The fees for this course may vary in different colleges however, the fees ranges from Rs. 20,000/- per semester and may increase depending upon the standard of the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?