29th September 2011, 08:37 PM
udhayakumar.1987

What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?

i need to know about whats the procedure to get admission details after BE and fess details & admission schedules.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How to take admission for D.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  4. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  6. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  15. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  16. How to take admission in Rajasthan if I am a student of Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and fee structure details?
  17. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
29th September 2011, 11:10 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?

hello dear

after doing B.E, you can do many courses.

and fees also differ from course to course and institute to institute.

some courses which will be beneficial for are given below

>>M.TECH.

>>MBA.

>>MCA.

>>MS.

etc.

for the MS/M.TECH course govt generally paid a stipend if you can crack the gate exam.

all the best.......
27th November 2011, 10:18 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?

the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical):

For that you will have to write GATE-2012. if you qualify GATE exam then only you will be eligible for admission in M.tech in IITs, NITs.

when you qualify then each IITs decide their own cutoff list for admission. you will have to apply in separate IITs or NITs.
28th November 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

which is more good ME or M.TECH....?????
8th March 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing EEE in India. what is the procedure to get into singapore universities for MS? pls explain in detail...
29th April 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know all procedure and fee in B.Sc.
17th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees & tution fees & hostel fees for pesit bangalore?
18th August 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get addmission in nicmar collage After 12th
25th August 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

I wanna know details and eligibility consideration for nickmar after completion of BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?