2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts?

I have completed my 12th with Arts and have scored 74.4% in it. My economic condition is not that good and therefore I want to know that is there any possibility and procedure to get admission in the University. Kindly help me regarding it.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  2. Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?
  3. Can I get admission in JMI engineering courses directly in 2nd year after Diploma?
  4. Last date of BBS entrance exam for admission in JMI University in New Delhi?
  5. Career opportunities if i pursue law after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  9. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  10. How may I pursue M.Sc from abroad keeping in mind my low economical conditions after passing B.Sc in Physics?
  11. How to get admission in DU under Bachelor in Arts hons course?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  13. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  14. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  15. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  16. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
  17. Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
8th June 2016, 01:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th with Arts and have scored 74.4% in it. My economic condition is not that good and therefore I want to know that is there any possibility and procedure to get admission in the University. Kindly help me regarding it.

The aspirant has to apply online for the admission to any arts course. You have studied arts in 10+2 so you can apply for arts subject in graduation. The eligibility to apply to the course is a pass in senior secondary examination with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. You may apply for scholarships in the university. You have to approach the university in person for more details regarding admission and scholarships availability. The website link is given Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?