16th January 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Admission Test for IcfaiTech application is already published. I want to apply for the admission test so that I can secure admission for BTech course in ICFAI University. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this admission test of upcoming year?

19th January 2019, 08:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019?

ICFAI B. Tech Admission:

Official Website:

www.ifheindia.org

Applicants can fill their details online and download application from the above given website and send it to the admissions office along with the demand draft of Rank. 500 towards the cost of application and prospectus.
The demand draft should be drawn in favour of "IFHE- Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2019" payable at Hyderabad . The ATIT prospectus will be sent to such applicant.

Be completed application form in case of physical application and download filled in application with demand draft should be sent to the admissions office, through Speed Post or courier to:

Admissions officer

ATIT office, plot number 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Hyderabad
20th January 2019, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to fill the application form online and pay the fee online to complete the process. After the process, you need to use login details to proceed for slot booking process.

Just make sure you have got all the details ready and have filled the application form correctly.
20th January 2019, 08:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ITSAT) 2019 application form is available in online and offline both mode.
To apply online, you should visit the official website link i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat

Fill in the necessary details and pay the application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and Demand Draft.
After successfully completing the application form, you will get your registration ID number for the exam.
Upload your scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as per specifications.
Finally submit the application form.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd January 2019 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?