16th January 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Admission Test for IcfaiTech for 2019 admission. I would like to know about the syllabus for the admission test. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. So, please let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

19th January 2019, 08:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Admission Test for IcfaiTech 2019?

The syllabus of this exam will be from what you have studied in your 11th and 12th standard which includes subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
19th January 2019, 08:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

What is the syllabus of admission test for Icfai Tech 2019:-

The syllabus is a similar to that you have studied in 12th and 10th class.

It is important to keep a shark look and deep knowledge about the topics.
20th January 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Admission Test for IcfaiTech for 2019 admission. I would like to know about the syllabus for the admission test. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. So, please let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

The ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT-2019) syllabus is given below:

Mathematics – Complex numbers and Quadratic Equations, Sets, Relations and Functions, Permutations and Combinations, Matrices and Determinants, Integral Calculus, Conic Sections, Mathematical Reasoning, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability.

English – Reading comprehension, Formation of effective sentences, Sentence completion, Vocabulary, Diction

Chemistry – Solid States, Atomic Structures, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Bond, Thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium, Thermo chemistry, Chemistry of Hydrocarbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen.

Physics – Oscillation, Force and Laws of Motion, Measurement, Rotational motion and movement of inertia, Work energy and power, Current Electricity, Electron, Photon and Radioactivity, Waves.
20th January 2019, 11:53 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Exam will be multiple choice type questions and duration of the exam will be 3 hours. It will have questions related to following subjects.

- Mathematics: 50 questions

- Physics: 40 questions

- Chemistry: 30 questions

- English: 30 questions

- Logical Reasoning: 30 questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?