8th July 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BAMS course in Bangalore city?

I have completed the BAMS course in last year i wanted to know the procedures for applying for the PG course in Bangalore city.

9th July 2021, 07:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BAMS course in Bangalore city?

Procedure:-

1- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the basis for the selection of the students in the BAMS Course.

2- In India, NEET is compulsory for admission into many medical courses including the BAMS Course.

3- The centralized counseling held after the NEET exam for the admission of the NEET qualified students in the various courses of the medical science according to their performance in the Entrance exam i.e. NEET.

4- Interviews are also done by various colleges for giving admission to the students in BAMS.
10th July 2021, 10:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BAMS course in Bangalore city?

The procedure to apply for BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) course in Bangalore city is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission and need to have qualified NEET by securing a minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to get admission to this course.

Interested candidates can apply online through the NEET website https://ntaneet.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?