22nd September 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?

Sir,
Can BAMS degree holders are eligible for applying Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore? What are the eligibility criteria, fees expenses and duration of this course in there? When is the last date for applying? Please tell me the procedure to apply? Please let me know. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  2. Can a BAMS do MD in Emergency Medicine in Apollo Hospital?
  3. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for B.H.M.S student in MSc Forensic Science?
  5. MD Emergency medicine in Apollo Hospital recognized by MCI or not?
  6. What are the prospects of getting a good job after doing 3 years emergency medicine course at Apollo Hospital Delhi?
  7. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any institutes in Delhi for emergency medicine? I am a BAMS graduate
  11. Is the diploma in emergency medicine a recognized one for BAMS student?
  12. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  14. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  15. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  18. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
1st May 2016, 12:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can BAMS degree holders are eligible for applying Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore? What are the eligibility criteria, fees expenses and duration of this course in there? When is the last date for applying? Please tell me the procedure to apply? Please let me know. Thank you!
Sorry, you are not eligible to study the Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore with BAMS Degree. Those who interested to pursue for Diploma in Emergency Medicine, must complete MBBS with MCI registration or state registration. The duration of the course is one year. For more details regarding the course you can call the number given in the website and get the details.

Official website - Click Here

You can study the PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine with BAMS degree in some other colleges like Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences.

Official website - Click Here.

You can also study at GVK EMRI. The duration of the course is 2 years ( Click Here)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?