16th April 2019, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test for BEd admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for this entrance test. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance test? Please let me know immediately.

19th April 2019, 04:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Procedure to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Test is given below.

Name of the College - Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University

Name of the Test - B.Ed Entrance Test

>> Click on the below "Registration" link in order to register yourself for this entrance examination.

>> You are required to give candidate name, pass word, mobile number, aadhar number,..etc., then click on "Submit" button. There, you are required to login with "Registration ID" and password to proceed further.

For any technical problems: Email to [email protected]

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for making registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?