16th April 2019, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BEd course. For this I want to apply in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of this entrance test of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

19th April 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BEd course. For this I want to apply in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of this entrance test of 2019? Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Examination 2019 is given below:

Candidates who have passed a bachelor or master’s degree in any stream like Arts, Science, Management and Commerce with at least 50% marks in the case of General and OBC and 45% for reserved category from a recognized university are eligible to apply

Candidates who are pursuing the last year or semester UG / PG / other equivalent course are also eligible to apply

Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University website link is given Click Here
19th April 2019, 04:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University B.Ed Entrance Test is given below.

Name of the College - Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University

Name of the Test - B.Ed Entrance Test

>> You must have completed BA or B.Sc or Master's Degree of Calicut University or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> Or, Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech with the specialization in Science & Mathematics with minimum 55% marks to be eligible.

>> There is no certain upper age criteria in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for making registration
19th April 2019, 04:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019:

Applicants must have completed graduation/post graduation from any recognized university.
Appearing candidates also eligible to apply.
Applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks in case of GEN and OBC category and 45% in case of reserved category.
There is no age criteria specified by the authority.
19th April 2019, 06:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019 is given below.

=> The candidate should have passed BA/BSC or equivalent degree with minimum 50% from a recognized university.

=> The candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course in Science & Mathematics with 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per the official notification there is no upper age limit to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?