16th April 2019, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of this entrance test. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of this entrance exam of 2019?

19th April 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Test and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of this entrance test. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of this entrance exam of 2019?

Syllabus of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University BEd Entrance Examination 2019 is given below:

First Paper:

General Knowledge:

Indian History
Indian Culture
Geographical Characteristics
Political Science
Scientific Facts
Current Affairs
Technological Instrument
Games
Social Issues

Second Paper:

General Intelligence and Aptitude Test – Arts:

100 questions from General Intelligence and 100 questions from Art section on basis of History, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Economics, etc.

General Intelligence and Aptitude Test – Commerce:

100 questions from General Intelligence and 100 questions on the basis of commerce

General Intelligence and Aptitude Test – Science:

100 questions from General Intelligence and 100 questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?