7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do forensic science in Amity University, Noida

I passed class 12th last year i.e. 2016 in PCM stream with 73%. Now, I want to study forensic science in Amity University, Noida. Help me

8th July 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do forensic science in Amity University, Noida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed class 12th last year i.e. 2016 in PCM stream with 73%. Now, I want to study forensic science in Amity University, Noida. Help me

Eligibility to study the BSc Honors Forensic Science is the pass in 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks and with a minimum of 50% marks in PCB or PCM at Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. You can apply online or download the application and submit offline or buy the application from Amity Information Centers / Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur and Ranchi. Candidates after completion of the course can work in State and Central Forensic Science Laboratories, CBI, Customs, Food Toxicology Testing Centers, Pharmaceutical Companies, Teaching, Research Institutions etc. Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?