3rd December 2022, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BSc honours?

I have passed my 12th class(j&k board) with a percentage of 86.6%, now i want to get an admission in b.sc. Honours. Please tell me the procedure for same i.e.,how to apply,and criteria for same.

4th December 2022, 06:22 PM
Tongue

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BSc honours?

You want to take BSc as your further career options you will have to score at least 50% in your intermediate class in science subjects
Many opportunities for bsc are emerging and has a great scope in furture in foreign companies many of the post are in great demand you can earn in great terms for the following

5th December 2022, 06:59 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to get admission in BSc honours is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called BHU UET.

6th December 2022, 11:44 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 12th with atleast 65% and above marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission.
Admission to the course is based on merit.
Some colleges also conduct an entrance exam for getting admission.
For filling the application form , one can visit the official website of college, from there fill the application form , attach required documents and submit it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?