17th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand?

Sir, I am Saket Saurabh from Bihar. I want to get admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand. Please gives me procedures to achieve this university.

18th September 2017, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand?

HNB Garhwal university releases admission notification every year for admission in various courses. You need to keep track of such notifications and apply according to it.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university. Seats are allotted through counselling based on the rank.
19th September 2017, 12:39 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates seeking admission for Undergraduate or Postgraduate course in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University need to apply admission form through the official website http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/.
After filling up the application form, candidates require to download the filled HNBGU application form and send it to; The Coordinator, HNBGU Entrance Exam-2017, Administrative Block, HNBGU, Srinagar, Garhwal-246174, Uttarakhand.
Admission will be provided to the aspirants on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University itself.
20th September 2017, 09:10 PM
sapphire1

Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University was established in U.P. Admission process processed in 2 stage:

Entrance exam
Counselling

Admission through entrance exam are:
M.A. /MSc /M.Com /MCA /M.Pharma /LLB /LLM /B.PEd / B.Lib/ B.Tech( lateral Entry) /P.G.Courses

Admission through Counselling:

CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE-mains/ MBA/MBA tourism/ B.Tech 1st year.
25th April 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got interview letter of PhD . Can you tell me how I got or choose my college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?