7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh College, Nagpur

Sir, I got 75% in 12th class. Am I eligible for admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh college Nagpur? Please tell me about the procedure? Is there any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?
  2. How to take admission in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra to study B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. How much marks are required to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth
  4. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Dr.Punjabrao Deshmukh, Nagpur after completion of HSC with 57.53% marks?
  5. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  6. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  7. Can I get Architecture BSc after scoring 33867 rank?
  8. can I get MBBS seat in NEET after scoring 146 in OBC category
  9. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  10. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  11. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  12. Which are the medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc Physics from VNIT Nagpur?
  14. List of colleges that come under NEET in Maharashtra
  15. List of Government aided Autonomous Engineering colleges with code in Maharashtra? Details of such colleges?
  16. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  17. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  18. Requirements and procedure of admission in Ambedkar College Nagpur in class 11 science? Cost of completing 11th and 12th for an OBC category student?
8th April 2017, 11:28 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Panjabrao Deshmukh College, Nagpur

No, there is no such entrance examination conducted for admission in the above mentioned college in Nagpur. Candidates are provided admission solely on the basis of marks scored in 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?