30th January 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?

Hello
I am a student of wbchse ,class 12th in commerce without maths.
How can I admitted in bcom honors in st Xavier's college ???
Plz ans .. Its very important for me..!!
Thanks in Advance

Related Questions:
30th January 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?

To get admission in B.Com (Hons) course in St.Xavier's college, you must have passed 12th standard examination conducted by West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination which is recognized by University of Calcutta. And the candidate who wish to pursue B.Com (Honours) course must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in all subjects with 45% marks in each subject appeared in the previous qualifying examination. Since, you have not pursued your 12th standard with Mathematics, you cannot get admission in B.Com (Honours) course in St. Xavier's College.
30th January 2015, 09:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?

I am very sorry to say that according to the eligibility criteria, you are not eligible for admission in St. Xavier's College for B.Com course as you don't have Maths in your _2 examination.

Admission Qualification for B.Com Course in St. Xavier's College:

1. A candidate may be admitted to the B.Com(Hons) course provided he/she has passed the Higher Secondary Examination (+2) conducted by West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination recognized as such by University of Calcutta.

2. To apply for B.Com(Hons) you need to have studied Maths / Business Maths / Business Eco with Maths in you +2 level.

As you have not taken up Maths as a compulsory subject in your +2 level examination, therefore you are not eligible to get admission in St. Xavier's College for B.Com(Hons) course.
27th February 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Xaviers with 98% in aggregate but 73 in maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?