3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MBBS admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Friends, I am a student of PCB in 12th. After my 12th I want to do MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. I want to know for admission, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi would takes entrance exam? I want to know simply the admission procedure. If you know then please share it with me.

15th October 2018, 07:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get MBBS admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

As far as you are concerned about the taking admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi to pursue MBBS degree course then for the same you need to qualify and secure top rank in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) held by NTA once every year.

Further, for appearing in the NEET, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with PCB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for a reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding the admission procedure of Maulana Azad Medical College in MBBS degree course, you can refer to the link www.mamc.ac.in while for details and updates regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?