3rd October 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BDS admission if fail to achieve MBBS seat in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi?

Sir, I have applied for NEET-UG entrance exam. I want to do MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. But if I fail to get MBBS seat then still can I eligible for BDS seat? I want to do my undergraduate course in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, BDS or MBBS. But my first preference is MBBS.

8th October 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BDS admission if fail to achieve MBBS seat in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi?

Seats are allotted based on preferences, if you chosen only MBBS, then you won't get BDS option. Hence, in case you miss out on MBBS, then you will get BDS only, if you have it on second preference.

It will also depend on the availability of BDS seats. There is no guarantee that, other students are not looking for BDS admission at the said college. Those who have set BDS as first preference, will get admission first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?