3rd January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get my email address corrected in the application form?

I mistakenly wrote wrong email address how can I correct it, I wrote mistakenly 'mm' in place of only 'm' in my email now 'mm' email not mine.What I can do?

4th January 2018, 08:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get my email address corrected in the application form?

You need to double check, if there any option to do correction or not. If any option to do further correction is available then you can do it from there, or else you have to go to the regional office with your application form and enrollment number and they will do it.
5th January 2018, 06:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get my email address corrected in the application form?

There are options available for editing any mistakes done in the application. In most of the forms there is an option of saving first without submitting the application. If you have not yet submitted your application, you can edit the mistake and change it. Otherwise, if you have submitted, then you have to contact to the regional office to get corrected your mistake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?