3rd January 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join B.Sc (mathematics) by discontinuing BE?

Sir I want to discontinue my (BE) and I want to join in B.Sc (mathematics) in Islamiah college at Vaniyambadi. Now I'm in 1st year and my college is affiliated to anna university. So, what is the procedure should I follow.

4th January 2018, 07:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join B.Sc (mathematics) by discontinuing BE?

Sorry to inform you that you cannot join direct B.Sc Mathematics from BE course. In order to take admission for B.Sc Mathematics course in Islamiah College at Vaniyambadi, you first have to apply its admission form and then you can take admission in the above mentioned college in the 1st year of B.Sc Mathematics course. Also make sure that you have good marks in your 12th board examination as because in most of the colleges/universities, admission for B.Sc Mathematics are given on the basis of class 12th marks of the candidates.
4th January 2018, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join B.Sc. (Mathematics) course by discontinuing B.E course, you have to inform your college principal that you are dropping from B.E course and you have to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Mathematics) course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Mathematics) course. Admissions in B.Sc. (Mathematics) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
5th January 2018, 07:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission to study B.Sc Mathematics, you have to quit your BE degree course from the current college where you are pursuing it. Now, after quitting BE course, you must have to apply for the B.Sc course on the basis of class 12th qualification. You must have to take admission fro the very first year of the course. You must have scored a good percentage of marks in class 12th to get admission at Islamiah College. Get the application form of the B.Sc course and submit it with the required documents to get admission to study under Islamiah College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?