26th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?

Friends,
I am interested to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering. What are the marks in 12th I must obtain to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering & how to get admission?
What is the fees structure per year (total package including hostel facilities) in Mumbai & Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  3. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  4. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  5. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  6. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  7. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  8. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  9. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  10. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  11. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  12. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  13. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  17. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  18. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
28th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am interested to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering. What are the marks in 12th I must obtain to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering & how to get admission?
What is the fees structure per year (total package including hostel facilities) in Mumbai & Chennai?
The minimum marks required for B.Tech in Marine Engineering differs from college to college. For admissions to B.Tech in Marine Engineering, the candidate must secure 50% marks 12th board exam.

- You should pass the 10+2 or intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/ PCB) with 60% of marks (General/ OBC) and 50% (SC/ ST) from a recognized board.

- Those candidates who appear for the 12th board exam are also eligible to apply.

- Admission will be made on the basis of JEE, BITSAT or entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

The fee structure for B.Tech in Marine Engineering differs from college to college and it depends on the college mostly. However, the fee structure will be Rs. 50,000-80,000 per year which includes admission fee, Tuition fee, Session fee, Computer lab fee, etc., Computer lab fee, etc. Please refer the respective college official website to get more details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?