12th October 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BTech(Ceramic Technology) admission in Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata?

Hi Sir, I want to secure admission in Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata for studying BTech(Ceramic Technology) course. Can I know about the admission procedure? How can I get admission in this institute for this course?

15th October 2020, 01:25 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to secure BTech(Ceramic Technology) admission in Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata?

Procedure to secure BTech(Ceramic Technology) admission in Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of score in WBJEE examination.

You have to go through the counselling procedure of WBJEE examination to get admission.

You must have minimum score of 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for this course.
15th October 2020, 05:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BTech(Ceramic Technology) admission in Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology Kolkata?

Fees n eligibility:_
Course. Fees. Elgblty
1. Btech. 29,950(1st yr). 10+2 with
45%+WBJEE.

2.btech(lateral). 36000. 10+3 with.
45%+ WBJEE.
1st yr.
GCECT is an autonomous institute.The college offers btech ,btech lateral at the UG level ,and m.tech at P.G level .It ensures 100% recruitment of students in renowned companies.
It's basic admission criteria is based on merit and entrance.
For admission ,one's performance in WBJEE is being figured out and for btech ( lateral) he/she has to appear in JELET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?