11th October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Ceramic Technology) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Ceramic Technology) from Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

17th October 2018, 07:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Ceramic Technology) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

BTech(Ceramic Technology) seats available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner is 60 (sixty). BTech(Ceramic Technology) is 4 years duration of course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. Candidates are admitted based on valid score in JEE Mains.
Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner website link is given below.
http://cet-gov.ac.in/web
18th October 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Ceramic Technology) seats are available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BTech(Ceramic Technology) from Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

There are 60 BTech (Ceramic Engineering) seats available in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. Those candidates who have passed 12th Science with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Technical Vocational Subject with at least 45% marks are eligible to study BTech (Ceramic Engineering) course in Government College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner. Duration of the course is 4 years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?