25th June 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICAI program? Is it tough to study ICAI program?

Hi,
I am Chetana Khadka, student of Adarsh HS school. I have achieved 3.75 GPA A+ Grade. Now it's tough for me deciding what to read and where to read. It's my dream To join ICAI. But I have no full idea about this field. Some says it's too tough. But I like to face tough and challenge myself. I love hand working because I know that no gain without pain. I request to the ICAI members, please give me the way.

25th June 2016, 08:42 PM
SHIVAGVN

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAI program? Is it tough to study ICAI program?

It is tough only regarding the knowledge involved in course.if you chose c.a for this you should make some adjustments to your attitude and improve self confidence because in this course you will have to face the toughest examinars in the entire country. Icai course is a 5 year course after +2 which includes practical training for three years under a c.a. Its not the subject that's tough actually it's the test no one knows actually what the paper valuer is expecting from through a questions. There will be no text books no standard questions and not at all certain answers to any question. It will be a test to your decision making ability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?