15th April 2023, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admmission in BSc Biotechnology in Delhi's top 10 colleges

Hello sir I have passed my 12th with 70 percent I want admission in BSc biotechnology in delhi in top 10 BSc biotechnology what is the procedure to take admission. Tell me about this on my e-mail id [email protected]. Thanks

15th April 2023, 09:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admmission in BSc Biotechnology in Delhi's top 10 colleges

Admission to top colleges in Delhi is based on your performance in CUET UG if you are seeking admission in undergraduate program or CUET PG if you are seeking admission in post graduate program. To get into best colleges of Delhi you need to score excellent marks in CUET.
15th April 2023, 09:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admmission in BSc Biotechnology in Delhi's top 10 colleges

Delhi university conducts an entrance examination for getting into bsc. Biotech which is further followed by counselling process. For the entrance exam you have to fill an application form. Candidates who have cleared the examination only are called for counselling where seat allotment process takes place.
15th April 2023, 10:58 PM
Msdhoni02

Here is a general overview of the admission process:

1. Eligibility: Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for admission. Generally, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as core subjects. Minimum qualifying marks may also be required.

2. Entrance Exam: Some colleges may require you to take an entrance exam, such as the Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research (MCAER) Common Entrance Test (CET).

3. Application: After you have checked your eligibility and taken any required entrance exams, you will need to apply for admission to the college(s) of your choice. This can usually be done online by filling out the application form provided on the college website or through the MCAER website.

4. Merit List: After the application process is completed, the college will release a merit list of candidates who have qualified for admission. The merit list is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and/or the 10+2 examination.

5. Counselling and Admission: Candidates who have made it to the merit list will be called for counselling and admission. During the counselling process, you will need to provide your documents for verification and select your preferred college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?