15th September 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?

Hi,
This is P.V.Bala Krishhna i had completed my B.com Degree with 75%, Now i want to do CA( Chartered Accountancy).

I need the procedure information for Chartered accountancy course and how to do the that CA, how much expenses will occur to complete the Chartered accountancy, what is the last dates for the process for 2014 Batch.

19th September 2014, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?

After completion of the B.Com course, you can do the CA course and the procedure for pursuing the CA course after completion of the B.Com course is as follows :-

The candidates who wish to pursue the CA course need to clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exam for getting admission in the CA course. However, the candidates who have completed their graduation are exempted from appearing for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exam and they can directly join in the IPCC Course i.e., second stage of CA course.

The candidates will have the chance of exemption of CPT exam if they satisfy the following criteria :-

1.The Commerce graduates must have secured 55% of marks or more in their graduation from a recognised university.

2.The Non-Commerce graduates must have secured atleast 60% of marks or more in their graduation from a recognised university.

Since, you are a Commerce graduate and you are having 75% of marks in your graduation, then, you are exempted from appearing for the CPT exam and you can directly join in the IPCC course.

After passing professional Competency Course, the candidates can register as Articled clerks for Practical training and for admission to the Final Course of the Chartered Accountant. After completion of the IPCC course and articleship training, you are eligible to do the final CA course and after completion of the final CA course with good marks, you can get good job opportunities as a chattered accountant.
6th October 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the procedure of ipcc exam and wich clases are recommended to get the coaching from there? ???
14th April 2015, 11:34 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you have completed the BCom, then you will get a benefit of the direct registration scheme.

For the commerce graduates, there is a scheme of direct registration that will skip one step of CPT.

You can directly register for IPCC, and clear it and then you can apply for the CA finals.
18th April 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Hey.
I had completed my 12th. and i want to do C.A. I don't know procedure about C.A.
Please help me .. Either i want to go coaching institute for C.A. or studied at home...???
20th April 2015, 09:07 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for CA exam are as under:-

-To apply for the CA,the candidate has to clear CPT(Common Proficiency Test).

-CPT is the entrance exam for the CA which is held twice a year in the month of June and December.

-The candidate must have cleared Senior secondary Exam(10+2) to become eligible for the CPT exam.10+2 result awaiting student can also apply for the CPT exam.

-There is neither age bar nor the percentage bar for the marks obtained in 10+2 exam to apply for this Course.

-The qualifying marks for CPT exam is 50%.CPT is an objective type test with negative marking system for wrong answers.

-The syllabus for CPT exam involves

Accounting,

Mercantile Laws,

General Economics and

Quantitative Aptitude.

As you are a B.Com degree holder,so,you can skip the CPT exam and directly register for IPCC,which is a second stage of CA course and after clearing it you can go for the CA Final course.
16th January 2016, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Explain about accounting ,mercantile laws ,general economics,& quantitative aptitude in detail
14th December 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom 1 year with 42% marks I want to become ca please help
19th December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 54.66 parentage in b.com and I have secured 66.55 parentage in 10 2 exam what can i do for ca
25th January 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I had got 48% in B.com. now I wish to do Chartered Account and the minimum requirement is 55%, In this case If I will go for percentage improvement exam for B. com. and got more than 55% then can I apply for Chartered Accountant.
For suggestion please contact me on 9870 68 4696.

Regards,
Swapnil.
18th May 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

My Brother completed his B.com exam yesterday itself, I want he to become a CA can you please help for this with fees structure and subjects of CA course and also suggest him a coaching centre in Bangalore?
10th June 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I completed b.com in 2002 now I want to become chartered accountant please give me the perfect guideline that how can I complete c a externally my email id is [email protected]
19th June 2017, 01:46 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed b.com in 2002 now I want to become chartered accountant please give me the perfect guideline that how can I complete c a externally my email id is [email protected]
Chartered Accountancy course has 3 levels.
CPT
IPCC
Final
Students will get direct admission to IPCC if they are graduated. But make sure that
Commerce graduates have 55% marks and
Non commerce graduates have 60% marks.
Since you have completed bcom in 2002 you can register for IPCC. But if you think you need to go through in all subjects or if you need a base you can do CPT thereafter register for IPCC.
Chartered Accountancy course is always done externally there is no colleges. But if you insist you can undertake coachings from ICAI or any other private institutions.
10th October 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Please Tell me About IT/MS 1 Month Training,Which We Have To Do After CA Admission
24th September 2021, 06:13 PM
Minal F

After BCOM, you can directly enroll for CA-Inter(as per new sylabuss), without doing CA-CPT, through direct entry Scheme.

Through Direct Entry route:

I. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (55%) or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates (60%):
22nd August 2022, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I am 35 year old & i have completed my graduation in 2012 now i thought i will join ca it is ok or not.
kindly clear my dought.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?