1st September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?

Is IPCC after graduation in direct entry scheme require 9 months tranning before exams? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer for this. Thank you!

2nd September 2015, 07:45 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?

Hello friends......................

As per the latest Announcement (2015) of ICAI, no need of Article ship of 9 months for IPCC Exams.

After the Registration of IPCC you can eligible for Exams after the 9 months. In between you no need to join in Article ship.

But you must Complete ITT, Orientation Programmes Which is provided by ICAI.

Before Attempts for CA-Final Registration you must complete your 3 years Article ship training.

Then only you can Eligible for CA-Final Exams.

During the 3 years of Article ship period you need to Complete
GMCS - I
GMCS – II

After the Completion of these You Can Eligible for CA-Final.

All the Best
3rd September 2015, 08:15 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?

IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations. A person can take the IPCC Examination after passing CPT and nine months of study. IPCC has two groups of seven subjects. Group – I consists of four subjects and Group – II of three subjects.

Course Duration
Minimum – 9 months
It is the period starting from the time the student gets registered for the course, to the time the student completes the coaching and other formalities required for being eligible for appearing at the main examination at this level.

This period is a minimum of 9 months.
cpt is not required for the graduation students.
55% marks in graduations are eligible for CA.
6th June 2016, 06:18 PM

So what you say is, no need to do 9 months Article ship, instead can finish of the ITT, Orientation Programmes and after 9 months directly take final test??? Please advice
7th June 2016, 09:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It takes 3 years to complete articleship training under CA programme. It includes period of 9 months of training before appearing for IPCC in the total duration of 3 years of articleship training.

It is important to complete Information Technology Training (ITT) and Orientation Program conducted by ICAI before starting Articleship.

To register for final level, the candidate must have passed IPCC level and should have completed Articleship .
14th June 2016, 03:23 PM
Expert king

As per new rules of ICAI you no need to start the Training before exams.

After the attempting the IPCC exams you can able to join in the training, but you must complete 3 years of article ship training before CA final Attempt.

But before you join in IPCC course through direct entry route you need to complete ITT, Orientation programmes which is provided by ICAI.
9th January 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission under direct entry scheme and my articleship of 9 month will be completed in march. So i want to know that may i take leave after completing 9 month articleship.
9th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How long will it take to complete IPCC after graduation? Is it still 9 months after graduation???
12th May 2017, 09:24 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?

Hello CA aspirant.

Yes you have to do 9 months articleship training under a Chartered Accountant before you write IPCC exam, only if you are direct entry ie. Bcom graduate. It is must. For doing articleship you must undergo ITT and Orientation programme, which is now extended to 15 days.

But for CPT students they can directly write the exam.

Hope well.
Do better.
26th May 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

After degree we want to do article ship before IPCC...I am confusing somebody says that we want to do article ship before IPCC and some say that we don't want to do...please clarify and what is ITT where we want to complete that?
31st August 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to register for ipcc exam and then start article ship or after doing article ship for 9 months then we can register for ipcc and then write the exam.
29th November 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

For direct entry students it is compulsory to do 9months articalship but you have said only itt and orientation is enough after registration.please give clarity about this
12th August 2022, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i do my 9 months of training along with my final year of graduation??
22nd August 2022, 10:14 PM
L2G

Arrow Re: Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?

Right to Privacy of a Rape Accused

In India where we have formed various laws for the protection of the rights and interests of women but still seem to be many loopholes. India ranks 148 out of 170 countries as per the report of ‘Women, Peace and Security Index 2021’. According to the National Crime Records Bureau’s (NCRB) latest data for 2020, Overall, 3,71,503 cases of crime against women were reported across the country last year, out of which 28,046 cases were related to only rape incidents during that year.

The report shows that 77 rape cases were reported in India every day in 2020. Rape is the most heinous and common crime against women only. India ranks fourth position in the highest number of rape cases in the world. Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code 1872 defines the offense of Rape. It says that Rape is the Penetration of a man’s sexual organ (penis) into a woman’s mouth, vagina, urethra, or anus or making her do so with him or someone else, without her will or consent or at a time when she is unable to give consent on her behalf due to intoxicated, insanity, misconception or being a minor. The offense of rape is punishable with rigorous imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than 7 years or up to 10 years which also may extend to the imprisonment of life and shall also be liable to fine as per Section 376 of the IPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?