3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to become a lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50%?

I completed B.Com in 2003 then started teaching. Then I opted for post graduation after some years. Now I want to be a lawyer but my graduation score is less than 50%. Can I become a lawyer?

4th December 2015, 10:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to become a lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50%?

You need at least 45% marks in graduation to become eligible for a law entrance exam like CLAT. Therefore, don't worry and apply for CLAT which is one of the most popular option for law aspirants.

14 National Law Universities of India give admission based on the performance in this entrance exam. Therefore, just be prepared for this exam if you have more than 45% marks in graduation.
4th December 2015, 11:19 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to become a lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50%?

Yes, you are eligible to become a Lawyer after the above qualification.

To become a Lawyer you have to pursue LL.B course.It is a three year course after bachelor degree in any discipline. The eligibility to get the admission in LL.B course is candidates must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get the admission in the course.
4th December 2015, 06:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to become the Lawyer after completing the graduation degree.

To become a Lawyer candidates must have bachelor's degree in LL.B. The eligibility to get the admission in LL.B course which is of three year duration after the graduation is candidates must have passed the graduation degree in any discipline.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course. After the LL.B you can move to LL.M for the higher degree also.
5th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Com in 2003 then started teaching. Then I opted for post graduation after some years. Now I want to be a lawyer but my graduation score is less than 50%. Can I become a lawyer?
You need to qualify in the LLB and LLM in order to get become a Lawyer. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB. Since, you have completed a graduation course, so you are eligible to apply for LLB. There is no age limit required for LLB. You need to qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get admission for LLB. Once, after completing an LLB you are eligible to apply for LLM course.

LLB Colleges in India:

National Acadamy Of Legal Studies & Research University
3-4-761, Barkatpura, Barkatpura, Barkatpura Rd, Chitrapuri Colony, Lingampalli, Narayanguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500027 ‎
040 2756 7955

National Law School of India University
Registrar, National Law School of India University, Teachers Colony, Chandra Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka 560242 ‎
080 2321 3160

Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
University Rd, New Delhi, DL 110007 ‎
011 2766 7853

West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700098 ‎
033 2335 7379
23rd April 2022, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in sy b.com to became a lawyer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?