6th May 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in Indian Navy for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate?

Hello friends, Kindly tell me what are the recruitment Indian Navy opens for graduate student? I am studying in BSc with Medical Laboratory Technology and would like to join Indian Navy. Please tell me about all the recruitment by Indian Navy.

17th May 2019, 02:04 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Recruitment available in Indian Navy for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate?

There is one way to get into Indian Navy is through AFMS. (Armed Forces Medical Services ). For more details about this recruitment you can have a glance on it.

>> You must have completed 10+2 with miNimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

>> You must have done B Sc from the recognized university.

>> Age limit 28 years

>> Selection will be based on Written examination followed by Interview in Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?