14th April 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of IMU-CET 2019?

Hello Sir, I am planning to appear in IMU-CET. I want to register for IMU-CET of 2019 so that I can secure admission in BTech Degree. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming IMU-CET?

17th April 2019, 02:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of IMU-CET 2019?

The registration process for IMU CET 2019 is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the website www.imu.edu.in . Click on Apply online for new users, fill all the required details and uploading passport size photograph, signature, 10th and 12th marksheet scanned copy plus SC/ST/OBC - NCL certificate if applicable.

==> After applying you will get a Unique Reference number. Then make the payment for general category it is Rs.1000 and for reserved category it is Rs. 700.

==> Come back to the application by using the Unique reference number and enter the details such as mode of payment, amount paid to confirm the registration.

==> On successful registration, candidate can take printout for future reference and will also receive an automated email and sms.
17th April 2019, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of IMU-CET 2019?

Registration Process IMU CET 2019

- You need to visit the official website https://imucet.com/register.php

- Just fill all the details in the online application form.

- Upload all the required documents in scanned form.

- Pay the fee through online more.

- Submit the application online and take a print out for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?