2nd July 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Hello,
My 12th has started now, I want to know the scope for B.A. English Honours. And the reputed colleges with reasonable fee providing it in India? How much my 12th percentage would matter for pursuing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  2. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  3. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  5. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  6. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  8. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
  11. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
  17. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
5th July 2015, 09:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?

B.A. stands for Bachelor of Arts.
B.A. with English has a lot of scope now a days.

So my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your B.A. from a well reputed institute.

Here is list of some well reputed B.A. colleges :

** B R S College,

Contact details : Bharat Nagar, Sita Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001 , 094 17 000048.

** Sikkim Manipal University,

Contact details : H Block Park St, H Block, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001, 099 88 454119.

** Guru Nanak Khalsa College For Women

Contact details : Gujarkhan Campus, Gujarkhan Road, Model Town, Model Town, Model Town Rd, Pritm Nagar, Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab 141002 , 0161 277 1214.

Here is a common fee structure in almost all the colleges :

** Admission and Registration Fee 300.00

** Tuition Fee 900.00

** Students' Union Fee 300.00

** Sports Fee 230.00

** Students' Aid Fee 200.00

** Identity Card Fee 70.00

** Library Deposit 1000.00

Total 3000.00
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?