20th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?

Hello Sir,
Myself Dipisha Bose and I have just completed class 12th, my results got declared nearly two days ago, overall percentage is 90.4 and my subjects were History, Geography,Economics, English and Bengali. I want to pursue Economics in Graduation levels. My marks in Economics is 94. Please kindly tell me is it possible to get admission in any colleges for Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Please tell me the name of those colleges available for Economics Honours without Maths. I am really worried.
Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  2. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  3. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission? -- [New]
  4. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  5. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  6. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  7. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class?
  8. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  9. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics?
  10. Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?
  11. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  12. Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?
  13. Is B.Com hons better than B.A honors?
  14. Scope after Economics General instead of Economics Honours done from C.U.?
  15. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects
  17. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Science student can study Economics honours?
31st July 2015, 04:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?

Congratulations for such good marks.

See, one cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
5th May 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?

Can I pursue BA Economics honours from a college under University of Delhi? I study in Tamil Nadu State Board and I don't have Mathematics but I do have Business Mathematics with Calculus as a chapter in it. I am presently in Class 12 and have the Commerce stream.
Thank You
27th August 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 12 th right now so can I opt for economics without maths in university like Ignou Or in loyola college I dont know anything regarding this plz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?